I was tagged with this on Facebook and tried to come up with some good answers. Here it goes:
1. I’ve read every book by Charles Dickens.
2. I have The Breakfast Club memorized from beginning to end.
3. Wool gives me hives.
4. I desperately want to live abroad but I’m scared that NY is really the only place in the world for me.
5. I have a recurring dream that Jermaine from Flight of the Concords is my boyfriend. Sometimes it’s a musical and sometimes we fight because of his short attention span.
6. I love trivia.
7. I wish Gloria Naylor would write another book.
8. I don't think regrets are that big a deal. They teach you things.
9. I hold grudges.
10. I am obsessed with gentrification.
11. I am bad at returning phone calls.
12. I love rocking chairs.
13. I refused to eat white rice for most of my childhood, much to the frustration of my Mom.
14. I don’t think I’ll ever love hip-hop the way I did in the 90s.
15. I wish I had a British accent. (Actually I think I just want to be Zadie Smith.)
16. I would eat breakfast foods every meal if I could.
17. I make a mean spinach/feta omelet.
18. I want to write a book someday.
19. I have an addiction to bad VH1 shows.
20. I want to be truly green but I’m not sure I can make enough sacrifices. (I think about this all the time.)
21. Our Town is my favorite play.
22. Lately I just don’t get the appeal of chicken.
23. I stopped making tuna fish sandwiches because I can’t make them the same way Isha did when we were kids.
24. I say a prayer for every person that I’ve lost every night before I go to bed. It takes a long time.
25. I don’t think I am living up to my potential … yet.